DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33f27c/global_cellular_ma) has announced the addition of the “Global Cellular Machine to Machine (M2M) modules Market (2012-2017): Market Forecast” report to their offering.
“Global Cellular Machine to Machine (M2M) modules Market (2012-2017): Market Forecast”
Government mandates, launch of 3G & 4G networks, new income opportunities for Mobile Network Operators and declining module prices have catalyzed the market for global cellular M2M modules. Also, with the increasing demand for handheld devices such as smartphones and tablet PC’s the market is expected to propel in the coming years.
Cellular Machine to Machine (M2M) modules can be classified as GPRS, EDGE, CDMA2000, UMTS/HSPA, WiMAX and LTE modules. GPRS modules and EDGE modules have captured major share of the market, however UMTS/HSPA, WiMAX and LTE modules are expected to drive the future growth of the market. Cellular M2M modules are getting deployed across industry verticals such as utilities, security, automotive, transport & logistics, networking, banking & financial services and healthcare.
According to 6Wresearch, global cellular M2M modules market generated $888.2 million in 2011 and is expected to reach $2,324.7 million by 2017, with a CAGR of 17.3% from 2012-2017. The shipments of cellular M2M modules are expected to reach 145.3 million by 2017, with a CAGR of 22.9% for the same period. Amongst vertical market, automotive, transport & logistics accounts for largest share. The key players of the market are namely, Sierra Wireless, Gemalto, Telit, SimCom and Novatel Wireless.
Key Highlights of the report
– Market dynamics of cellular M2M modules market.
– Revenue forecast by different cellular M2M modules.
– Unit Shipments by different cellular M2M modules.
– Market forecast by verticals.
– Revenue forecasts by geography and key countries.
– Price-Volume Analysis.
– Value Chain Analysis.
– Market Trends.
– Market share Analysis (Revenue & Shipments)
– Competitive Landscape.
– Competitive Benchmarking.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Market Overview
3 Cellular M2M Modules Market
4 Vertical Market
5 Geography Market
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Company Profiles
– Gemalto Nv
– Novatel Wireless
– Sierra Wireless
– Telit Communication Spa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/33f27c/global_cellular_ma
- IoT Evolution Developers Conference Provides Hands-On IoT Design and Development Training - March 29, 2015
- M2M Event Features Competitions, Awards and Learning Opportunities - January 14, 2015
- AT&T, Cisco, Sprint, GE, Google Access Share Insight at M2M Evolution Conference & Expo - July 22, 2014
- 2014 M2M Evolution Asset Tracking Award Winners Announced - July 10, 2014
- IQMS’ Automation Group Wins Product Engineering Team of the Year - June 27, 2014
- NetCracker Receives 2014 Cable Spotlight Product of the Year Award - June 16, 2014
- GateTel Adds m2mAIR Mobile Network and Value-Added Services to its Portfolio of Telit-Based M2M Solutions - June 16, 2014
- The 4th Annual Telematics China Summit 2014 - June 13, 2014
- Chicken Coops and M2M what is all about? - May 10, 2014
- Maestro Wireless Solutions today announces at CeBIT Australia its newest cellular router, the E200 Series - May 5, 2014